The Rust 1.57 update has been released by Double Eleven on all platforms, and it brings fixes and changes to the shooter. Read on for the official Rust January 26 patch notes.
Notes for repairing rust 1.57 | Rust repair notes January 26:
- Fixed a bug that could prevent players in bleed mode from holding X/Square to bleed if the player had previously used the Kill & Respawn function in the pause menu.
- Fixed a bug that would destroy ladders if a player picks up an item next to them.
- Added the ability to pour water from a water jug regardless of the volume in the tank.
- Fixed a bug that prevented zip computers from being sold in vending machines.
- Fixed a bug that blocked Auto Turrets from doing damage to players.
- Medkit functionality is fixed so that it provides the right amount of instant healing and regeneration.
- Removed an exploit that allowed players to travel through terrain and rock formations.
- Fixed a bug that caused downed player models to float after a signal supply crate was fully looted from under them.
- Fixed a bug that made Holosight unusable when aimed at a scientist holding a flashlight.
- Fixed a bug that spawned rocket launchers if shot by crouching players.
- Fixed a bug that could cause basic maintenance to use more resources than necessary.
- Fixed disappearing stickers on the walls in the main launch site building.
- Fixed a bug in the elevator at the launch site that caused players to be visually unsynchronized.
- Added a collision for the tall window on the side of the main building of the launch site to prevent players from going through and falling to their deaths.
- Fixed flickering LOD issues with a tall outer stone gate becoming visible when players moved away from it.
- Fixed untextured LODs for metal plate cornerstones.
- Removed unnecessary durability stats for the workbench and outpost barbecue that were visible when a player approached with a hammer equipped.
- Fixed issues with map functionality when multiple sleeping bags were placed in groups.