Infinity Ward and Raven Software have released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Update 1.014 on both last-gen and next-gen platforms! This brings a series of fixes to the game, which are listed in the official patch notes for Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 on January 30.
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Update 1.014 Patch Notes | Patch notes for Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 January 30:
size: 350MB (PS5), 1GB (Xbox)
- This update contains several fixes to reduce a number of known crashes. We continue to prioritize increased stability and crash fixes across all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that showed the weapon stickers and decals as blocked.
- Fixed an issue where using the Spotter Scope could cause target markers to linger when aiming down weapon sights.
- Fixed an issue allowing the Sentry Gun to be placed inside a tank to eliminate enemies.
- Fixed an issue where gun screens were not displaying correctly on the Gunsmith UI tile.
- Fixed an issue in Gunsmith where players could be returned to the main menu when crafting a custom knife.
- Fixed an issue in Gunsmith that could cause knife variants to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from saving a custom mod while trying to select Camo.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to crash when canceling an alert.
- Fixed some issues players had with getting in and out of firing range.
- Addressed various issues in the social menu to improve navigation and functionality.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from navigating through the Friends/Recents tab after scrolling over the top row.
- Fixed an issue where business card previews were not displaying correctly in the challenge completion animation.
- Fixed a UI issue that caused text to overlap in the report after the action.
- Fixed an issue where deploying a Recon drone near water could cause some players to lose movement.
- Fixed an issue that caused the rewards section of the faction mission menu to appear incorrectly.
- Addressed a number of issues affecting the functionality and navigation of insured weapons and equipment previews.
- Fixed an issue where players could not access the Gunsmith to change the camera when equipping a launcher in an insured weapon slot.
As for season 2, it should be released this February 15! Go check out some of the confirmed changes coming with this patch right here.
source: Sense of mission