Marvel’s Avengers update 1.000.052 is now out on all platforms, and it’s for v2.7.2 which brings gameplay changes and bug fixes. Given the recent end of support announcement, don’t expect any new content from this patch or anything else moving forward. Check out what’s new in the official Marvel’s Avengers January 24 patch notes.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.000.052 Patch Notes | Patch notes for Marvel’s Avengers January 24:
Reassembled the campaign and the Avengers initiative
- Adjusted the Ultimo-Stone exotic gear and small item stat growth at power levels 167, 171, and 175, which we found to be out of tune. An example of this new stat increase is exotic gear 2 stats can go up to 132 per attribute.
- Pym, Cryo, Gamma and Web status can now fully stack on any of Monica’s Exos in the final encounter of ‘No Rest for the Wicked’.
- Added several collision boxes during the final boss encounter in ‘No Rest for the Wicked’ to prevent clipping through the room.
- It’s not canon! Bucky will no longer appear in the Helicarrier as an NPC when you play as the Winter Soldier.
- Fixed an issue that caused vendors to not carry certain gear if the player was PL 180 or higher.
- The file icon shown in the audio file reward banner is no longer centered.
- The Winter Soldier’s Killing Winter quest chain now properly displays all rewards.
- Players can now switch between the Winter Soldier’s range settings without the hero getting stuck.
- We’ve added the right sounds to Winter Soldier’s airborne Ultimate Heroic.
- Winter Soldier’s sound effects when using Cold Stone Kick and Explosive Entry skills are now correct!
- The Winter Soldier’s heroic support skill Tech Soldier no longer provides an invisibility buff beyond the set time
- Spider-Man can no longer wreak havoc on Monica’s exos in ‘No Rest for the Wicked’.
Art and animation
- Fixed chest stripe distortion of Hawkeye’s ‘modern’ outfit.
- The Starbrand on Hulk’s chest when wearing the ‘1,000,000 BC’ outfit is now properly illuminated.
- Fixed the face skin weight on several heroes to prevent distortion of the face fixer.
- Fixed an issue where the High-Caliber loadout on Black Widow only gave one gun to each hand during downloads. “There’s no such thing as too much” and “A New Kind of Fall of Faith” will now transfer the Black Widow to her guns if she uses high caliber, only for the duration of the removal, and revert to high caliber when finished.
- We adapted Thor’s Unhelmed costume inspired by ‘Marvel Studios’ Thor’ to prevent clipping when performing certain emotes.
- The Winter Soldier’s ‘Galvanized Stealth’ skill will no longer cause other players to become invisible when his ‘United in the Shadows’ skill is inactive.
- Mjolnir and Undrjarn now light up as intended when the Mighty Thor uses the ‘Mjolnir Chat’ ammo in Outposts.
Equipment, challenges and rewards
- Hulks’ Lethal Support Cryo Administrator perk now grants the correct nanites to allies.
- Iron Man’s ‘Support Cryo Boost’ perk no longer grants nanites when using Hulkbuster, as intended. This perk should only activate a load on Arc and not when entering Hulkbuster.
- The Lethal Plasma Manager at Lethal Range perk on the new Clone Lab equipment no longer overrides the Lethal Plasma Manager perk.
source: Avengers Crystal Dynamics