The Outsiders have released Metal Hellsinger update 1.02, for hotfix 1.5.1! This brings fixes to the pacing gameplay of first-person shooters. Read on for the full Metal Hellsinger January 19 notes.
Helsinger Metal Update 1.02 Patch Notes | Helsinger Metal Update 1.5.1 Patch Notes | Metal Helsinger January 19 Patch Notes:
- Addressed an issue where the Judge Benihil aspect did not move to the damage stage
After the enemy phase under specific circumstances.
- Fixed a crash caused after immediately exiting to the main menu after starting
- Fixed a crash that could occur after using Paz ultimate on taking out enemies in the process
Entering the arena.
- Fixed a crash caused when pressing any button on the controller during reconnection of the key.
- Fixed a UI stability issue where the game could be soft locked after selection
Quickly ‘claim’ option at post level unlock screen