Klei has released the Don’t Starve Together 2.64 update, and it brings a list of fixes to the game. Read on for what’s new in the January 25 patch notes Don’t starve together.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.64 Patch Notes | Don’t Starve Together January 25 Correction Notes:
- All Bunnyman’s foods of the year are now classified as good.
- Fixed a crash with Cozy Bunnyman gifting.
- Fixed crash with Cozy Bunnyman spawn points.
- Fixed a crash with Cozy Bunnyman trying to eat an illegal food entity.
- Fixed a crash with Cozy Bunnyman’s pillows during loading related to their names.
- Fixed Cozy Bunnyman pillows losing their names during a save and load cycle.
- The cost of Bunnyman’s alimony year is corrected.
- Fixed getting stuck when unable to pick-up a mast.
- Fixed additional cases of boats intersecting physics objects and flying around the world.
- Set baby bunnies too many hands as they walk from side to side.
- Compensation for players’ authority lag will be temporarily ignored while in boats to stop teleporting to the ocean when the boat is moving.
Notes for the excluded
- The c_announce command is validated to reduce crashes when misused.
- Oceantree qualifiers will use TUNING.OCEANTREE_STAGES_TO_SUPERTALL for its internal counters.
source: Clay forums