Behavior Interactive has released Dead by Daylight update 2.72, for patch 6.5.1! It brings a bunch of fixes to the game. Read on for the full Dead by Daylight January 31 notes.
Dead by Light Update 2.72 Patch Notes | Dead by Light Update 6.5.1 Patch Notes | Correction Notes: Died in daylight January 31:
- Survival activity HUD now shows generator progress.
- The game should no longer crash on exit.
- Switching to loading with the same plugin in a different location will no longer cause disconnection from the lobby.
- Items on sale in the shop display the correct discounted price on the Iridescent Shard.
- Customization reward messages will now appear correctly.
- The copyright year has been updated in the intro trailer.
- Simultaneously leveling up and switching characters should no longer trigger a soft lock.
- In custom play, changing to Survivor after multiple players in the Assassin role now displays the correct role for all party members.
- Bots will now hit normal skill checks correctly.
- The knight can no longer break an unknocked surface, which is reset by the Any Means Necessary perk.
- Survivors will no longer be stuck in the Unchain action when chained by Cenobite’s Pain Summon or Chain Hunt.
- Deadly Chaser will no longer accidentally reveal auras while blind.
- The Hillbilly chainsaw no longer risks stalling when using an Apex Muffler or off-brand engine oil additives.
- The whisper icon is not illuminated even before its first activation.
- Frame rate stabilized during Killer Moris.
- The nurse will now correctly blink charge while using Jenner’s last breath.
- Status effects from the pig’s extras will no longer remain after removing an inverted bear trap.
- Killers will no longer get a merciless killer after killing less than 4 survivors.
- Killers will no longer get stuck on the crushed square map.
- Fixed an unreachable bear trap location on the gas shield map.
- Assassins can no longer climb the Vat Room rails on the game map.
- Wreckers can no longer completely block access to basements in Autohaven Wreckers Realm.
- Exiting a locker as The Dredge while a survivor is moving away no longer causes audio to cut.
- The Blight will no longer leave William Birkin’s voice in the menu while he switches to another outfit.
- The knight’s magical plates and frosty eye costumes no longer disappear while using his power.
- A female survivor’s feet will no longer be abducted through the ground during the nurse tutors.
- The red envelope of a dead or disconnected survivor will no longer remain visible.
- The Breakout Perk icon is now correctly visible to Survivors affected by it
- Married survivors can now see if they are affected by the iron grip.
- Missing a skill check when releasing a generator will now result in the loss of potential energy tokens.
- The map item no longer allows unlimited calling of aura.
- Survivors using the Glass Beads plugin can now create markers as intended.
- The Healing Hood icon will not activate when a survivor is in a cage of redemption.
- The HUD indicator should now reveal accurate generator progress information.
- Fixed an issue that could cause backward bear traps to remain floating in front of the puzzle box after being removed.
- Backward bear traps will now properly disappear after being removed.
- Survivors who have bled out or die due to the killer’s special power (Honrio’s Convicted, etc.) will no longer see the escaped result on the endgame screen.
- The Obsession achievement item can now be unlocked as intended.
- Survivors can no longer trap Knight Guards inside lockers with a hasty exit.
source: Forums of behavior