Red Dot Games has pushed out Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 update 1.36, and it brings the new Mercedes Benz DLC to the game. Check out what’s new in Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 January 26 below.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.36 Patch Notes | Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 January 26 patch notes:
- Mercedes Benz DLC
- Constant driving wave in a Renton atom
- Fixed oil pans in Mazda engines
- The Aston Martin DBX and Vantage are now in scrap yards and barns
- Added missing tuning parts for Porsche DLC
- Fixed game freezing when trying to load a broken localization mod from the workshop
- Fixed game freezing when trying to load a broken car mod from the workshop
- Fixed a bug with taillight installation
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing (W198):
Introduced in 1954, the world’s fastest production car of its day. First ever production fuel injection. Gullwing doors. Iconic.
– Mercedes Benz 560 SEC (W126)
The most powerful and desirable version of one of the most beautiful cars in history.
– Mercedes-Benz 500E (W124)
A high-performance version of the W124 was created in close cooperation with Porsche.
– Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (C197)
A limited-production, two-seat, front-end mid-size sports car developed by the Mercedes-AMG division of the German automaker.
– Mercedes Benz 280 SL Pagoda (W113)
A two-seater roadster/coupe, introduced at the 1963 Geneva Motor Show, and produced from 1963 to 1971.
Experience them in excellent quality and with an incredible level of detail.
fix, drive, buy, sell and think about them.
5 engines included in this DLC:
– Mercedes Benz Inline-6 M130 engine
– Mercedes-Benz Inline-6 M186 engine
– Mercedes Benz V8 OHC M117 engine
– Mercedes Benz V8 DOHC M119 engine
– Mercedes Benz V8 DOHC M159 engine