Striking Distance has released Callisto Protocol Update 1.09 (Version 1.009 for PS5), and it’s the game’s biggest patch yet. Labeled as patch v3.01 by the studio, it brings New Game+ to parts as well as a host of gameplay fixes. Check out the full Callisto January 20 protocol patch notes below.
Callisto Protocol Update 1.09 Patch Notes | Callisto Protocol Update 1.009 Patch Notes | Callisto Protocol Update v3.01 Patch Notes | Patch notes for Callisto January 20:
size: 11GB (PS5)
- Users who have previously completed the game will have access to NewGame+ after the patch.
- You may need to restart the app.
- Requires an active save file from the end of the game.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not correctly receiving the achievement “The Protocol is on Life”.
- Added a new plus game. Complete the game to unlock New Game Plus and transfer your stress to a new save. All of Callisto’s weapons, upgrades and credits can be collected in the first Reforge
- General performance optimizations on all platforms
- Players no longer take damage when jumping over obstacles
- Fixed multiple issues where certain camera angles or progression paths could cause environments to flow out and allow Jacob to fall through the ground
- Transfer consistency on cabinets, lockers and shelves for correct presentation in high contrast mode
- Sound leveling adjustments and subtitle mismatches in local languages
- Fixed a low frequency crash in the tunnels level during the two-headed battle
- A cinema skip button is mapped to the interaction/collection input
- Fixed a long crash when enabling Ray-Traced Shadows in the main menu
- Prevent the mouse cursor from showing during certain zone transitions
- Fixed a low frequency crash in Snookat when Jacob is talking to Danny
If a new patch is released, we’ll make sure to let our readers know.