Larian Studios released Baldur’s Gate 3 Hotfix 32 on January 26, with several fixes for common crashes and gameplay issues. Read on for the official patch notes for today’s minor update.
Crashes and blockages
- Fixed a crash caused by RAM corruption that would occur when loading a manual.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when launching the game using Vulkan.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the ‘Mid-Dialog Saves are currently disabled’ error while not in a dialog, preventing you from saving.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in 3 or 4 player encounters – if one player is in dialogue and another is listening, the game no longer crashes for everyone else.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue that caused the UI to disappear when switching from listening on the host to listening on the client.
- Fixed an issue that caused your equipped weapon system to switch from melee to ranged or vice versa when loading a save game.
- Fixed an issue that caused some of Shadowheart’s spells to disappear from her ready spell list after saving and then loading that savegame.
- Fixed some visual issues with the Vision of the Absolute spear.
- Fixed a certain non-interactable NPC appearing in the goblin camp.
For macOS players, Baldur’s Gate 3 Patch 9 is still some time away, and Larian Studios says more time is needed to ensure the stability of the build before it can be released.